NYSC Intern at Mobile Foundation – Mobile Foundation for Health Security and Rehabilitation Nigeria (MHSR) is a YOUTH -led initiative that focuses on Mobile Health Services, Sexual Health Education, Mobile HIV /STI Screening, Human Right and Advocacy, Capacity Building, Mental Health, Research and Documentation, Establishment of support groups and rehabilitation of Key Population through housing initiative for community that are most at risk to infection and diseases especially the Adolescents. MHSR is a non-profit, nongovernmental organization dedicated to giving mobile health services, doing research, training and advocacy for vulnerable groups especially Key Populations to improve their health and build their capacity for a better standard of living. MHSR was founded on March 1st 2014 and aims to reach Key Populations with quality HIV holistic services through collaborations with partners.
NYSC Intern at Mobile Foundation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern
Job Code: HR-Admin/Intern 001
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
Job Specific Information
- Mobile Foundation for Health Security & Rehabilitation (MHSR) are seeking to recruit a Human Resources Assistant (NYSC) Under the guidance of the Human Resources / Administrative Manager, the Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative and technical support to the Human Resources / Administrative Manager in functional areas which include HRIS-Employee Data Capturing and maintenance, proactive document filings (Hard & Soft copies), supporting checklist auditing on documentations, supporting on-boarding, employee relations and any other related assigned responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations e.t.c)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist HR/Admin Manager in ensuring all performance appraisals are completed in due time
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Administration, Event Management, Communication or Human Resources would be a definite plus
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Knowledge of the local life and administration matters will be a plus
- Dynamic and outgoing personality to interface with all levels of staff, while maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Rigorous, reliable, autonomous and self-driven
- Possess a Functional Laptop
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Passionate, self-motivated, and highly qualified individuals.
- Candidates who intend building their capacity on HR related jobs, MHSR provides the platform to learn and grow on proposed job & related task/ responsibility in HIV Programming for Key Population
- Proximity to Yaba (Mushin, Surulere, Yaba, Maryland)
- S/he should have a functional laptop with vast experience on Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.