Administrative Assistant Job – If this sounds like you we’ve got a great contract opportunity for an Administrative Assistant with a well known organization. Please note, this role requires the candidate to work on-site in Blyth, ON. …
Administrative Assistant Job
Do you have previous administrative experience?
Are you highly organized and demonstrate excellent time managment?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced enviornment?
– Monday – Friday (8am-4:30pm)
– Weekly pay cheques
– 2 month contract to start (with the possibility for extension)
– Working on-site for a well known organization
As the Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for:
– Providing general administrative support to the office team (filing, reports, data entry etc)
– Following up with customer inquiries and requests
– Following up on open tickets and dispatching technicians as required
– Monitor and review customer tank status and following up as required
– Maintain and update customer accounts in internal database – Other duties as assigned
– Previous administrative support experience
– Proficency with MS Office
– Self starter with excellent time managment
– Flexible to manage multiple priorities
– Highly organized
– Team player with a great attitude
– Must be able to travel and work on-site in Blyth, ON
If you are interested in the Administrative Assistant opportunity, please review below the many options on how to apply.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply on www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call to 519-772-0181 X 3 and ask for Lauren or Saudia or email: [email protected] AND [email protected]
Our services will not ever be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans over many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.