Administrative Secretary Job at Multinet Group – Multi-net Group Limited (an ISO certified company), is a leading investment holding based in Abuja, Nigeria. With over 30 years high-level experience and investment success in several companies, Multinet Group is poised to be one of the leading names not only in Nigeria but also in West Africa.
Administrative Secretary Job at Multinet Group
Led by Chairman, Dr. Uzoma C. Obiyo – K.SC, Multinet Group utilizes the experience and expertise of a dynamic team of multi-disciplined professionals; all experts in their respective fields to monitor and operate the regional interests of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Administrative Secretary provides high-level clerical support to an executive, director, or department head-level employee, performing a variety of secretarial duties and skilled tasks that may include preparing reports, conducting research, and collecting data, etc.
- May train, supervise, and provide feedback on tasks performed by lower-level clerical staff.
Duties / Responsibilities of Administrative Secretary Job
- Provides high-level administrative support to an assigned executive or director-level employee.
- Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested.
- May conduct research (within skills and expertise) to assist with projects or inquiries.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events; takes and distributes minutes or other notes as requested.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Performs other general clerical and secretarial duties as requested, which may include recordkeeping, managing petty cash, maintaining office supplies and coordinating equipment maintenance, and handling packages and correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in a related role required with some supervisory experience preferred.
Physical Requirements For Administrative Secretary Job:
- This position is preferably for females only.
- Applicant must be good-looking and presentable.
- She must be smart and possess good corporate dress sense at all times.
- Should be prepared for prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- MUST be single.
- And should be very patient, slow to anger and able to pay attention to detailed instruction.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other related computer software.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly acquire, familiarity with the roles and function of the assigned department, and any specifically applicable laws or guidelines.
- And may be prepared to close late if duty requires him/her to.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2022.