Agent Manager Job at Affilbase – Affilbase is the leading sales and affiliate marketing network in Nigeria tailored to help your business grow, scale, and meet sales and marketing goals innovatively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agent Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a diligent and self-motivated Agent Manager. The Agent Manager will be responsible for managing agents, training agents, and achieving sales targets for the team.
- The primary job responsibilities of the agent manager are sales target achievement and effective team management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Hire, train, and guide staff to meet expected goals.
- Set monthly sales targets and measure results vs. goals.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships by providing excellent customer service.
- Identify performance improvement areas and provide recommendations.
- Communicate sales performance levels including areas of concern to management.
- Develop action plans for improving agency performance.
- Follow all company and safety guidelines and policies.
- Develop business improvement initiatives based on current market trends and competitors.
- Manage agency operators to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other related discipline.
- 2-3 years minimum cognate experience preferably in a similar organization.
- Excellent digital business orientation and Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Relationship building and management skills & Effective business presentation skills.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Sales acumen – The candidate should have practical intelligence and the ability to handle different sales-related situations.
- Result Orientation – The candidate should have practical intelligence and the ability to handle different sales-related situations.
- Result Orientation – The candidate should be performance-oriented and should give due importance to goal setting, performing, and achieving.
- Interpersonal Skills – A good sales manager must have excellent interpersonal skills and should be approachable to his team members.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment – Insurance sales are target driven and an agent sales manager must be able to thrive under stress and help his/her team cope with it too.
- Ability to Multitask – The candidate must be able to prioritize and handle multiple work responsibilities simultaneously.
- Industry Knowledge – The candidate needs to be well versed with product knowledge and industry trends to do consultative selling.
N85,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.