Audit Associate Job at DoC – DOC Advisory (formerly Deinde Odusanya & Co.) was registered, under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990, as No LAZ.036178 on 23rd July, 1996 and is currently situated at 6b, Ireti Street, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. The firm was registered with the main objective of utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to its Accountancy, Assurance Advisory, Taxation and Economic Consulting services in order to provide its clients with an integrated means of meeting their needs and achieving their objectives.
Audit Associate Job at DoC
Since 1996, passion and commitment hasled DOC Advisoryto become a leading regional consulting firm with technical experts, who bring years of experience and expertise to delivering services. We offer comprehensive, international expertise in a broad range of business consulting practices, including assurance, benefit plan services, corporate finance, risk consulting, forensic services, performance services and tax consulting to our clients with the ability to address unique needs as they arise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Associate Job
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervisor & Trainee II level
- Studying and understanding clients accounting and control environments.
- Examine client’s books of account and prepare audited financial statements.
- Carry out Audit and Assurance fieldwork and properly document all the information related to the field in line with the Firm’s quality standards.
- Prepare Audit working papers.
- Prepare management letters, letter of representation and all other necessary reports and letters related to audit assignment.
- Identifying the problems and risks after assessing the reporting systems of the clients.
- Education: A Degree in Economics, Accounting, or any other related field.
- Certification: ICAN
- Years of Experience: 3 years
- Age Limit: Not older than 35years
- Candidates should be efficient with Microsoft office suites.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
N170,000 – N190,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.