Back-end Developer Job at Hazon Technologies – Hazon Technologies – We are dedicated to helping you solve problems through innovative means and building digital products. Our work revolves around empowering individuals and organizations to realize their full potential and values. We believe that in building great products, we are invariably building great people. We build digital products that solve problems.
Back-end Developer Job at Hazon Technologies
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back-end Developer
- We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
- If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
Requirements and Skills
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, and Python.
- Working knowledge of CMS framework.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Application Closing Date
25th July 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.