Business Operation Manager Job – Beacongate Limited is a one-stop business solution provider company offering a wide range of HR support services to organisations in the area of advisory, recruitment, training, business coaching, outsourcing and HR services. Our reputation for quality consulting services and results are outstanding as our clients are able to focus their management skills and technical resources on their core competence. We have been able to harness the power of our teams to deliver exceptional services across diverse industries such as banking, telecommunication, oil & gas, construction, hospitality and manufacturing among others.
Business Operation Manager Job
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operation Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establish and grow relationships with clients, vendors, and suppliers.
- Coordinate employee’s production and counsel towards improved efficiency with internal processes that conform to SOP.
- Take and process orders as well as ensures prompt delivery to customers.
- Initiates and support customer-facing operations including sales, customer service, and public relations.
- Understand the company’s products and services and be able to give appropriate advice about them.
- Promptly responding to queries, complaints, and requests from both customers and other stakeholders.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers, vendors, and others.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, orders, comments, and complaints.
- Ensures that the company has adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities or goals.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and provides professional customer feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any discipline.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Excellent negotiation and organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Respectful and Courteous with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with challenges.
- Weekends (Saturday sometimes).
- N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2022.