Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Chief General Manager Job
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief General Manager – Cement Industry
Job ID: IbesePlantCGM001
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Chief General Manager Job Description
- Responsible for planning, coordination, and control of efficient Operation and maintenance, execution of all Plant Equipment design, modification, erection, and commissioning activities, and all technical manpower management/administration.
- Responsible for Operations Maintenance of all Plants Equipment.
- Spares and Material Control for cost-effectiveness.
- Responsible for Plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing External Professional Services/Support as approved by Management.
- Technical Manpower Planning and Administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Any other duties assigned by the Plant Director.
Chief General Manager Requirements
Chief General Manager Benefits
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: