Clinical Data Lead Job at 7RiverLabs – 7RiverLabs is removing the barriers to advanced diagnostics in Africa so everyone can live longer, healthier lives. Our innovative techniques and operational processes are spearheaded by experts, so healthcare providers can rest, assured of timely and uncompromised patient care.
Clinical Data Lead Job
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Data Lead Job
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Science & Technology
- The clinical data manager is responsible for overseeing all clinical data related activities within the organization. S/he will liaise with the research and laboratory teams and advise on matters pertaining to clinical medicine.
- S/he will oversee the activities of Data Entry Officers (DEOs) and ensure the quality of data entered as assigned to diagnostic services. They will also be accountable for maintaining privacy and confidentiality of all clinical data collected.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the activities of data entry officers across all lab related activities in all sites to ensure the quality of data entered on the laboratory information management system (LIMS) are compliant with the standards of service
- S/he will also be accountable for maintaining privacy and confidentiality of all clinical data collected and provided to the lab from diagnostics, research or clinical trial activities
- Perform training on data review and collection, and usage of approved 54gene web based portal along with the engineering department
- Provide oversight to the data QC team to ensure that all data is of the highest quality
- Provide technical expertise on laboratory protocols for research and/or clinical trial proposals
- Provide clinician-based support to relevant departments and entire organization as required
Education & Certifications:
- Qualified Medical Doctor (MBBS / MD) with valid practicing license
- Master’s in a health-related field
- At least 3 years post-graduate experience working in a clinical or research-based setting
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft office and other data analytic software
- Up-to-date on relevant clinical and laboratory knowledge
- Must be meticulous
- Must have good knowledge of quality management system and able to perform quality control activities
- Ability to work across different teams within the organisation
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to coordinate and manage tasks and processes with minimal supervision
- Strong sense of responsibility with keen attention to details
- Good communication skills and solid people management abilities
- The duties stated are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required.
- Other related duties may be assigned within scope of ability.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online