Communications Manager Job at DynamicPlus – DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customised solutions to their Human Resources needs.
Communications Manager Job at DynamicPlus
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager Job
- Collaborate with other teams to identify the public voice of the brand
- Create style guides and brand voice outlines for all public relations, marketing, advertising and other vital departments
- Consult with executive management to develop effective communication procedures and policies for various situations or crises
- Draft press releases and speeches following organisational news
- Write letters, interdepartmental memos and other business correspondence
- Develop materials to educate staff on communication practices
- Coach and assist team members on improving communication skill
- Perform communications research and monitor the progress of various communications strategies
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.