Content Marketing Specialist Job at Bellafricana – Bellafricana is a tech-enabled community that provides a platform for creative entrepreneurs in the fashion, arts & craft, beauty, home & living, food produce & snacks industry, to gain visibility, increase sales, have the right business support and structure that gives them the capacity to grow their business.
Content Marketing Specialist Job
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketing Specialist Job
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to engage an experienced Content Marketing Specialist to join our team, the selected applicant will be responsible for all activities revolving around our marketing strategies including social media posts, blogs, and lead generation.
- This role is majorly in-house and as such you must be experienced in online marketing lead generation.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Planning content marketing strategies and establishing short-term goals
- Undertaking content marketing actions to achieve business targets
- Collaborating with design and content writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Developing an editorial calendar
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Delivering engaging content regularly
- Proofread, editing, and improve the content
- Optimizing written content while respecting SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyzing and enhancing web traffic by using metrics
- Sharing different types of content through various channels
- Ensuring a substantial and continual web presence
- Receiving customer feedback
- Generating new ideas to magnify customer engagement
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business Administration and related courses
- 1 – 3 hands-on experience as a Content Marketer
- Knowledge of web publishing requirements.
- Worked on a target-based role and meet up with deadlines
- Profound familiarity with various social media platform
- Ability to identify and track relevant KPIs
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent writing skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with email marketing
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Competitive Salary (range 960,000 – 1,320,000) per annum
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- Great flexibility
- A great office with a supportive team.
- Free Daily Lunch while at the office – always be refreshed.
- Monthly internet allowance inclusive of call credit when need be- Work smart.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance – reduce your bills when it comes to health.
- Team Events – Have fun in & out of the office.
- Company Swag – Some branded items on us.
- Access to the equipment necessary to execute their duties to meet their goals.
- An inspiring culture with a focus on learning and growing.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2022.