Content Writer Job at Pruvia – Pruvia Integrated Limited – we are a human resources and management firm with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. As an organization, we are driven by the dictum of Impossibility is Nothing’. Our clients represent the entire spectrum of the Commerce, Hospitality, Information technology, Media, Finance & Insurance Sector, Automobile, Oil & Gas Sector, Real Estate, Manufacturing, FMCG and Small and Medium Enterprises, and Communications industry.
Content Writer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Media and Marketing department. Your primary role will be to enrich our websites with engaging blog posts, guides, and actionable marketing copy.
- conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copy-writing experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2022.