Corporate Driver Job at Blume – Blume Nigeria Limited – We play a major role in food Industries &. we are one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers. The company is a recognised market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products like; Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Margarine Yeast, Dough Improver, Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink.
Corporate Driver Job at Blume
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Corporate Driver
Job Locations: Ibadan – Oyo, Asaba – Delta, Mainland – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties.
- The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel time, and locations travelled to.
- You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations promptly.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Minimum of an SSCE Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Driver. Possess a valid Drivers’ License, excellent driving skills, knowledge of outside Lagos State Road Network, traffic rules/laws.
- Ability to read and write
- Road network experience in each location and beyond
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job position as the subject of the mail.