Corporate Retention Associate Job – Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
Corporate Retention Associate Job
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Retention Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as a primary contact person to key contacts in client companies to ensure their needs are adequately served and resolve any issues they might have
- Assist corporate clients in onboarding and navigating our system and the healthcare system in general
- Anticipate issues and needs of corporate clients and intervene early to ensure they do not occur
- Conceptualize and execute additional initiatives including but not limited to corporate events, wellness checks, etc that will lead to a better experience for corporate clients
- Ensure retention of corporate clients and the potential expansion of their value by providing additional value-added services
- Regularly obtain feedback on our services from corporate clients and act on said feedback accordingly.
- B.Sc / HND qualification
- 0 – 2 years post NYSC experience
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate with various individuals
- Strong interest in developing a career in a client-focused role
- Sales or Customer Success experience is an added advantage but not compulsory.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online