Data Analyst Job at High – High Performance Consulting is a professional service organisation, dedicated to corporate and individual development towards achieving productivity and high performance and different level with the business and other phases.
Data Analyst Job at High
We design and implement diverse strategies to organisations and businesses by providing bespoke solutions required to achieve the set goals and beyond. We provide professional services ranging from recruitment training of employees, business consulting and coaching to get optimal result.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst Job
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A data analyst collects, cleans, and interprets data sets in order to answer a question or solve a problem, they Monitor, track, analyse and develop statistical information concerning all activities related to the deployment, revenues, cost d, cost components, utilisation of all the Company’s assets
- Monitor compilation, accurate verification and sorting of information according to priorities for Business Intelligence Analysis.
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Ensure weekly review of data from all the departments for identifying deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities where possible and check the output
- Monitor regular update staff members on how to comply with data integrity
- Use automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organise and analyse data
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining and segmentation.
- Adept at using data processing platforms
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
- Team-working skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Proven working experience in data analysis.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.