Digital Marketer Job at Property4Naija – Property4Naija is an affiliate of Elegant Castle Properties Limited, a foremost professional real estate consultancy services firm in Ikeja, Lagos, managed by a team of seasoned real estate practitioners.
Digital Marketer Job at Property4Naija
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer Job / Social Media Influencer Job
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing or relevant field with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Please pay for any interview.