Driver Job at Banyan Global – Banyan Global is a development consulting firm, founded on the principle that integrating expertise and experience from the development community and private sector will achieve a broad and lasting impact. Our unique team comprises seasoned private sector and international development professionals. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Banyan Global maintains staff around the world. Banyan Global is a women-owned small business.
Driver Job at Banyan Global
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver Job
- The Driver will be based in Kebbi and will report to the State HRH coordinator.
- The driver shall provide a variety of transportation support to the project.
- He/She will also work with the team to ensure that the project activities are efficiently and effectively conducted.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transport staff, consultants, and approved individuals to designated approved locations.
- Ensure adequate safety, cleanliness, security, and maintenance of the project vehicle assigned.
- Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc.
- Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and necessary spare parts.
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule or ad-hoc request by the office.
- Ensure passengers adhere to all road safety regulations.
- Fulfill special request by picking up and delivering items as directed and running errands.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificates, Apprentice Certificate or any other equivalent Certificates with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Must have a trade test certificate and a valid driving license.
- Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
- Experience as a driver mechanic will be an added advantage.
- Experience with large complex organisation preferred.
- Matured and willing to work at odd hours.
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2022.
Driver Job at Banyan Global
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should list all work experience and qualifications in their CV
- Candidates should reference the job title and location on their Cover Letter and Resume / CV.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.