E-Learning Developer Job at Kuda Bank – Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
E-Learning Developer Job at Kuda
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Learning Developer Job
Employment Type: Full Time
- This individual would be a hands on team member responsible for integrating learning contents electronically with the use of variety of authoring tools.
- The individual is the one who would be responsible for Kuda’s instructional design specifications.
- She/he is a semi-technical mostly visual resource that helps bring learning narratives to life.
- She/he will lead the design, implementation, management and operational performance of the LMS system, facilitate the creation of high quality e-learning courses and the development of an online learning strategy to support the overall business strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the implementation of the LMS including relevant integration with existing systems and/or processes.
- Develop communication/engagement strategy to support the usage of learning platforms.
- Deliver required end user training to support introduction of Kuda’s online learning platforms.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of current technology as it applies to LMS software and systems.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop content suitable for creating e-learning courses.
- Create innovative and interactive e-Learning content as required by the business.
- Define ways or working to ensure online learning is aligned to both business and end user needs.
- Ensure proper deployment of and daily operation, use, and configuration of the LMS.
- Design and manage the LMS interface for all users and to ensure user-friendliness of the LMS.
- Write and maintain technical procedures and policy documentation to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks.
- Create and update resources to train and support learners on how to use the technology for online and professional development, as well as provide support and assistance to users regarding logging in to the LMS and accessing courses.
- Create user logins as needed, assigns user permissions, create and manage user structures including the creation of user groups and learning cohorts.
- Manage and track course enrolment, course revisions and history. Also ensure there are online assessments and evaluations for courses on the LMS where applicable.
- Work with Technology team and the implementation partner to manage (update and upgrade) the LMS, and also constantly review and monitor system performance.
- Develop and update standardised tools and reports for ongoing access to learning information; generate standard and custom reports, analyse reporting data and recommend strategic direction to the Senior L&D Manager.
- Provide blended learning solutions for employees.
- Develop, edit and publish all courses, assessments and evaluation contents that are to be published on the LMS.
- Manage relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate and up to standard.
- Monitoring the performance of content and tools on the LMS and identify ways to improve the content and the product.
- Review all course contents to ensure they meet the quality/standard before upload on the LMS.
- Ensure accuracy and relevance of courses and other materials on the LMS.
- Assign courses to employees based on competency requirements and request from respective HODs/Line Managers.
- Create online learning engagement strategies aimed at making Kuda a learning organisation.
- Conduct regular research and liaise with professionals across various industries to ensure best practices for Learning and Development through the LMS are practiced in the organisation.
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible experience in delivering Online Learning & Learning Management System functions or HR generalist or specialist experience.
- Membership of a professional body – CIPM, CIPD, NITAD, PMI, SHRM, etc. is an advantage.
- Basic experience of using a range of psychometric instruments for development purposes and coaching qualification, is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Appreciable knowledge of practical learning & development principles and awareness of current best practice and its implementation; together with knowledge of external providers of management development support.
- Experience working with senior managers on a range of HR development activities.
- Practical experience of turning strategic thinking into practical deliverables.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines.
- Basic Project Management knowledge and hands on experience.
- Organisation, follow up, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Open-minded with the ability to follow instructions and deliver quality results
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong judgment and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as an individual and to be a team player.
- Knowledge of the use of a Learning Management System.
- Excellent skills in rapid authoring tools such as Storyline or Adobe Captivate.
- Knowledge of storyboarding, content design, digitalisation and authoring tools.
- In-depth knowledge of SCORM technologies.
- Confident, articulate and clear communication skills with all level of employees.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues and other internal departments.
- Confident public speaker.
- Understanding of learning theories and pedagogy for adults.
- Experience of managing and implementing innovative projects.
- Good knowledge and experience with G-Suite.
- Experience in research, analysis, collection/collation, interpretation and presentation of data; developing standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics; interfacing and liaising with top and senior management, employees and other key stakeholders.
Why join Kuda?
- Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
E-Learning Developer Job at Kuda Bank Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online