Engineering Storekeeper Job at Hello Products – Hello Products is an African healthcare company based in Lagos, Nigeria, and a member of Jagal investments. We develop, manufacture, and distribute a range of high-quality personal and home care brands that support healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
Engineering Storekeeper Job at Hello Products
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Storekeeper Job
Employment Type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
- Interacts with suppliers on a daily or ad hoc basis to receive goods ordered by Maintenance.
- Interacts with the buyer or Maintenance Manager on an ad hoc basis, to resolve any problems relating to the receipt of goods from suppliers.
- When receiving goods, verifies that the goods comply with the order and meet the required specifications.
- Ensures that all relevant procedures are adhered to when receiving goods and that the relevant administration has been completed.
- Ensures that once goods are received, these are properly stored before issue.
- Responsible for ensuring that whenever goods are received, either daily or on an ad hoc basis, these are properly stored.
- Ensures that all goods are stored in the correct location and in a safe manner and ensures that housekeeping and safety standards are adhered to.
- Reviews and confirm on a regular basis that all storage procedures are adhered to and that regular reviews are completed.
- On a daily basis reviews orders and notifications for the issuing of goods from storage. If necessary, interacts with person generating the order or notification to resolve problems and clarify requests.
- Completes all relevant administration relating to issuing of goods and ensures that all procedures relating to issuing are adhered to.
- Verifies that the order or notification requirements are met before completing the issuing and resolves any problems relating to goods issued.
- Reviews on a regular basis, or at pre-determined intervals, stock control reports.
- Ensures MRP is developed and maintained with zero OOS on all spares
- Must be familiar with ERP’s such as ORION, SAP, and Maintenance CMMS
- Interacts with the necessary people to resolve any problems relating to stock management.
- Responsible for ensuring that stock levels are properly managed, and meet the targets set.
- Generates required stock reports.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ordinary Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in managing Engineering stores in a manufacturing company.
- At least 2 years of progressive work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Must be good with inventory.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online