Enumerators Job at Action Against Hunger – Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organisation has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
Enumerators Job at Action Against Hunger
As the world’s hunger specialist, our primary goal is to create a better way to deal with hunger. For more than 40 years, we have led the global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. Our teams have been on the front lines, treating and preventing malnutrition across more than 45 countries.
We save the lives of children and their families. We are there for them before and after disaster strikes. We enable people to provide for themselves, see their children grow up strong, and for whole communities to prosper. We constantly search for more effective solutions, while sharing our knowledge and expertise with the world. We push for long-term change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enumerator Job
Locations: Maiduguri, Jere and Konduga – Borno
Employment Type: Temporary
Department: Monitoring and Evaluation
Experience Level: Student (High School)
Proposed Start Date: March 2022
- The Enumerator will be responsible to collect information and data on Food Security, WASH and Nutrition, Health and Protection in Action Against Hunger focal communities & at LGA level through surveys, assessments, distributions and regular Post Distribution Monitoring of beneficiary households.
- Support primary data collection;
- Provide support in registration and distribution process for beneficiaries;
- Work closely with community structures on AAH activities;
- Support the Team in ensuring that AAH activities are implemented in line with standard guidelines.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma/NCE/Diploma or SSCE;
- Valid Means of Identification;
- Candidates must speak English, Hausa and Kanuri (Shuwa and other languages are an added advantage).
- Must be indigene of Borno State (Indigene certificate to be attached in application);
- Must reside in the Location / LGA;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Qualified women are strongly encourage to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.