Executive Secretary Job at Intecil Group – Intecil Group consists of a diverse group of companies with interests in resins & chemicals; soaps & detergents and other home care products. With over 26 years of experience in manufacturing, we have evolved to become industry leaders in our businesses across Nigeria. In line with our objective of keeping up to date with the latest industry technology, we partner with our suppliers to ensure we are continually upgrading our plants towards meeting current standards.
Executive Secretary Job at Intecil Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for executive staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of executive staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any Secretarial or Social Science course, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least five (5) years of related experience required.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- working knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Salary – Very Competitive (N70,000 – N85,000 Monthly.)
- 13th Month Salary.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2022.
Note: Male candidates are highly encouraged to apply for gender balance.