Export Manager Job at Terminal Operations Company – A key player in the Terminal Operations Industry, with well outlined focus of achieving best turnaround time for vessels and most efficient Cargo handling with best customer service delivery, urgently seeks seasoned professionals.
Export Manager Job at Terminal
Job Position: Export Manager Job
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Employment Type: Full-time
Export Managers hold administrative positions and are responsible for managing and coordinating shipping to international locations
- Negotiate and manage Export carrier contracts, trucking, full container loads, shipping, and airfreight.
- Prepare and manage pre-shipping and post-shipping documents
- Manage and maintain the record-keeping requirements of all export documentation in compliance with the necessary regulations.
- Streamline logistics management by designing, developing, and programming web-based applications for preparing shipping quotes and managing export documents
- Train, supervise, and evaluate team members in air, shipping and land export processes.
- Oversee all shipping staff, ensuring all crew members are cooperating and working toward singular goals.
- Manage all orders, organise products to ship, and delegate tasks according to employee talent and order size.
- Guarantee all shipments are placed on time and in an orderly fashion.
- Create reports of all shipments, including payment, destination, and other aspects to be presented at monthly board meetings.
- Maintained customer satisfaction rating over 95 percent
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or institution.
- 5-10 years’ Experience in Export, Shipment and Supply chain.
- Experience in Engineering, Terminal & Cargo Operations, Marine, Manufacturing, Quality, Materials, Sourcing or Supply Chain Operations is an Added advantage.
- Strong background in contract execution.
- Experience in a Buyer role in Engineering or Marine industry.
- Manufacturing or Shop Operations experience.
- Ability to analyse data and perform pricing analysis.
- Experience with sourcing of new suppliers / vendors.
- Ability to utilise Excel for data analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute program.
Application Closing Date
Monday 7th, March 2022.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their updated Resumes/CVs to: [email protected] stating EXPORT MANAGER as the subject of your Email.