Finance Associate Job at Indicina – Indicina Technologies Limited – Only 11% of Africa’s population have their credit information recorded by private credit bureaus vs 17% in Emerging Asia and 79% in Latin America. This, along with other challenges, puts a major brake on consumer lending in Africa. Indicina is building the technology infrastructure that will power the next generation of consumer credit platforms and businesses. We genuinely believe that risk innovation can unlock the massive African consumer credit opportunity.
Finance Associate Job at Indicina
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Associate Job
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Indicina’s Finance Team is charged with building strategic and operational initiatives, financial analyses and metrics.
- We are looking to recruit a highly-analytical and qualified Finance Associate to join our team.
- You will be responsible for managing account records, revising and updating financial reports, financial models and preparing financial data for audits, reviews, and taxation.
- To ensure success as a finance associate, you should possess in-depth knowledge of best practices in financial management and experience in a similar environment.
- An outstanding finance associate will be someone whose expertise results in accurate financial reporting and efficient account management.
- Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
- Managing account records and handling payments.
- Collaborating with internal departments especially product departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Updating the accounting software, financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
- Processing requisition and other business forms, checking account balances, and purchases.
- Assisting in developing financial models and providing financial forecasts.
- Ensure the Product records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, ANAA, DipIFRS etc.) is considered a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of IFRS, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Competitive salary
- High impact and visibility role in a fast growing start-up
- Annual training allowance
- Macbook + Internet Allowance
- Paid Time Off (20 days plus national holidays)
- Health Insurance
- Flexible work opportunities
- Virtual and Onsite Team building activities.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2022.