Finance Manager Job at OutsideIn – OutsideIn HR is an innovative organization focused on developing people with a vision to revolutionize HR in Nigeria and impact Africa. Our mission is to achieve transformation from the outside in.
Finance Manager Job at OutsideIn
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Finance Manager has overall responsibility for the financial activities of the company. The role will, in addition to managing the company accountant, include providing support to the management team on a variety of finance-related issues, including direct liaison with the Corporate CFO office, while also ensuring maximum return on investment and minimizing the risk of financial loss through unsecured exposures.
- The Finance Manager will also provide in-depth financial analysis including, but not limited to financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, reviewing operational performance and development, and implementation of a detailed manual of policies and procedures to guide the operations of the company as a going concern.
- The position will report to the Managing Director and Board of Directors.
Education / Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent Business Experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA or similar certification
- Possession of a Masters’s degree in a Commercial discipline will be an advantage.
- 5 years of mid-senior level experience for a major company or division of a large corporation. Big 4 experience will be an advantage
- Detailed working knowledge of accounting, including an understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), corporate finance, and management reporting
- Conversant with MS office and wide range of accounting/ERP packages.
- Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, confidentiality, time entry, and general math skills.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly with regards to presenting the results of the analysis to management.
- Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets
Application Closing Date
8th April 2022.
What is a Finance Manager?
A Finance Manager distributes the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.