Finance Manager Job at Renda Limited – Renda is a B2B fulfillment platform that simplifies the process of order fulfilment and retail distribution for both local and international businesses across Africa by providing easy access to first to last mile logistics solutions. Our vision is to become the largest and most trusted Fulfillment partner for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers and e-Commerce platforms across Africa.
Finance Manager Job at Renda Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will have an impact on shaping our business and financial strategy throughout this period of rapid growth.
- You’ll drive continuous improvement across the business, applying analytical rigor to bolster strategic decision making around our go-to-market and growth plans.
- You will work closely with the executive team and board of directors to ensure our resources are allocated efficiently in pursuit of building a powerful internal tools platform.
In this role you will:
- Own financial and accounting operations for the company, including financial analysis and reporting, forecasts, budgeting, scenario planning, cash management, billing, and payroll.
- Own the company-wide financial model partnering with executive team and functional leaders to develop detailed operating plans, establish metrics, and monitor success.
- Prepare Board materials that accurately present the company’s financial position and highlight the key drivers of the business for strategic decision making.
- Manage external financial and accounting vendors.
- Perform strategic financial analysis that drives business decisions including pricing, hiring plans, and more.
- Implement systems for budgeting, invoicing, and payments.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or other relevant field
- Must have a minimum of 5 years hands on experience.
- Strong analytical skills and creative approach to solving unstructured problems.
- Experience in working with back-office partners / vendors.
- Should have a certification in ACA / ACCA as a professional certfication.
- Must have – hands on finance and accounting experience at high-growth Tech startup with deep understanding of relevant KPIs (e.g. ARR, LTV, CAC, Recurring vs. Non-Recurring revenue, etc.).
- Skilled communicator who can build relationships across the organization to bring everyone along with critical business decisions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: