Forklift Operator Job at Intecil Group – Intecil Group consists of a diverse group of companies with interests in the resins & chemicals; soaps & detergents and other home care products. With over 26 years experience in manufacturing, we have evolved to become industry leaders in our businesses across Nigeria. In line with our objective of keeping up to date with the latest industry technology, we partner with our suppliers to ensure we are continually upgrading our plants towards meeting current standards.
Forklift Operator Job at Intecil Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- OND / HND qualification.
- 4 – 5 years work experience.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Good physical condition.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate (will be an added advantage).
- Salary – Very Competitive (N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.)
- 13th month salary.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2022.