Front Desk Manager Job at Tempkers Limited – Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource Company with a focus to help CEOs and Executives build a profitable business by recruiting and retaining valuable Staff.
Front Desk Manager Job at Tempkers Limited
Tempkers Ltd is an HR and Business Solutions provider. Incorporated in 2017, Tempkers derives its uniqueness from its team of skillful and well-versed HR professionals with cutting edge industry leading solutions and HR service delivery techniques drawn form our wealth of our experience and familiarity with running and managing several businesses across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a responsible Front desk manager who will be in charge of coordinating theoffice.
- Your duties will also include coordination of all front desk activities.
- You should possess a pleasant personality together with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. You should also be able to deal efficiently with complaints and have a solid customer service approach.
- Control of front desk tidiness and availability of all necessary stationery and material including pens٫ forms and informative leaflets
- Organise and ensure everyone gets in on time.
- Make bookings for Lagos clients.
- Training and supporting office staff
- Handling complaints and specific customers requests
- Monitoring stock and order office supplies and troubleshooting emergencies
- Managing mail distribution
- Organising office budget
- Managing records of office expenses and costs
- Overseeing the compliance with the company’s policies and security requirements
- Ensure staff comes in on time
- Apply sanctions to defaulting employees
- Ensuring timely and accurate customer service
- Scheduling shifts and supervising front-office personnel including receptionists٫ security guards and call center agents
- 1 – 3 years’ experience of working on a Front Desk Manager or Reception Manager position
- Profound experience in customer service٫ office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office٫ particularly Excel and Word٫ and proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational٫ multitasking and problem-solving skills
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.