Full Stack Developer Job at Payedin – Payedin provides an all-purpose digital platform that is designed to work for all kinds of businesses – churches, retail, restaurants, services without costly customisation or add-ons. We elevate your digital experience, expand your reach while you sell and receive more using seamless payment methods.
Full Stack Developer Job at Payedin
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer Job
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are an early-stage Fintech and we are looking for smart, motivated people with problem-solving skills, that are resourceful and are tech-savvy to join our growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing software applications
- Developing software components and unit tests
- Implementing new features based on business requirements
- Collaborating with a team of developers and product managers
- Developing and maintaining quality software product code
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading software
- Building scalable software solutions
- Assisting in enhancing existing software components and adding new features
- Writing technical documentation
- Providing technical leadership for the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Minimum of 2.1.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing a commercial application in Java Script
- At least 6 months experience in Vuejs.
- At least 2 year’s experience in PHP in the last 4 years
- At least 2 years’ experience in developing API using PHP API frameworks like Siler, Laravel, Lumen, Slim.
- Experience in working in hybrid app frameworks like Apache Cordova, React Native, Flutter
- Experience in working in cloud platforms like GCP, AWS, Digital Ocean
- Knowledge and Experience of native Android Development
- Knowledge and Experience of native iOS Development
- Knowledge and experience of Docker or similar technology
- Knowledge and experience in payment platforms.
Application Closing Date