General Manager Job at Cleshay Limited – Cleshay Concepts is a full marketing and brand consulting firm founded on the premise to help organizations creatively and innovatively align their branding and marketing strategy to their business goals and objectives.
General Manager Job at Cleshay Limited
We offer result driven marketing solutions that leverage analytics and detailed metrics to deliver a predictable marketing ROI. Through the application of our unique propriety tool, we innovatively integrate the elements of Marketing Management (Strategy, Ideas, Designs) to deliver solutions to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the local business unit.
- General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies.
- To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise. Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA in Business or relevant field
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.