Glover Specialist Job at Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Glover Specialist Job at Glovo
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Glover Specialist Job
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Your work-life opportunity:
- Join us as a Glover Specialist and become a key member of Glovo’s local operations team!
- We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Recruit, train and onboard the entire fleet of Glovers (couriers) in the new city
- Be responsible for implementing processes and optimizing strategies involving the acquisition and retention of Glovers
- Have a Data Sensitive approach, making sure that all the information is transferred to our database and reports
- Be responsible for all documentation and contracts of Glovers in the city
- Be there for the Glovers when they need support
- Take care of procurement, ensuring that all Glovers receive the work kit and are ready to spread the Glovo brand
- Ensure that all Glovers are properly trained and prepared to provide feedback to the Fleet Operations Manager
- Manage scheduling, attendance and general administration of Info-Sessions while supporting daily operations through operational supervision and analysis of KPIs
- Communicate effectively with the local Operations Manager on customer support processes and operations
- Improve processes on behalf of Glovers through projects (when necessary)
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Have previous experience in on-demand fleet management
- Good communicator with the ability and agility to solve problems
- Being highly motivated to work for a fast-growing startup
- Basic Excel and Data Interpretation Skills
- Enjoy learning and adapting to new technologies
- Have initiative, be proactive and autonomous – Glovo is also yours!
- Have good energy and like what you do, even on bad days
- University degree
- Fluent in English
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online