Google Analytics Specialist Job at Brewington Exec Group – We specialize in finding expert resources for our client’s hard-to-fill positions in the areas of Information Technology and Manufacturing which are our core industry focus. While addressing all recruitment efforts pertaining to Enterprise Resource Planning and general IT markets, Production, Quality, and C-Level sectors, within the core industry segments.
Google Analytics Specialist Job
Our goal is to help clients better search for talent in a more efficient approach. Brewington Exec Group will provide cost-cutting techniques that will improve the bottom line, our return on investment is making sure the cultural fit falls in line with our client’s expectations! Following strict protocols that aid the covid-19 standards that each of our clients has in place, as well as, creating an environment that is productive whether in a hybrid setting that has a mixture of onsite and working from home or being fully remote. Our methods of addressing on-the-fly issues have allowed us to stay one step ahead of our competitors. The team at Brewington Exec Group will continue to address the ongoing issues within the market sectors and bring fortitude in our methods of helping our clients find the ideal match for their company objectives.
How do our clients know the talent coming from Brewington Exec Group is the ideal match?
Evaluation, Evaluation, Evaluation! Our job is to make that process notably easier! The core of our recruitment process is building a relationship with the candidate. Understanding their career path and matching our candidates to a client who will benefit most from their skill sets. The old school rule, which the team at Brewington Exec Group never stood for is “Slap a resume against the wall and hope it sticks” is not our motto. Becoming a client with Brewington Exec Group provides the company with the benefit to become part of the recruitment process every step of the way! Our client portal provides the tools of being able to post jobs directly in our ATS system. Having complete candidate transparency and access to our recruitment team to aid with the hiring process leaves no room for error. Curious how this process works in greater detail? Request a meeting below…
Our client is seeking an innovative thinker with exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills to work within their Agency. The core responsibilities for this role include overseeing the execution of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager technical implementations, troubleshooting configurations, and performing detailed site analysis and reporting. There is also the need to define and conduct multivariate website testing experiments, on behalf of our clients. Experience working with web data and web analytics-oriented tools is a must. Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Google Optimize platforms are most preferable, as well as Tableau for data visualization needs.
Google Analytics Specialist
Valid up to: 15/04/2022 12:00AM
Updated at: 08/03/2022 12:00AM
In order to apply you must register or log in
Google Analytics Specialist
What you will be doing:
- Outline and manage custom Google Analytics and Tag Manager implementations and account configurations based on unique data needs and business requirements
- Audit and/or troubleshoot existing implementations to ensure data quality
- Conduct website “deep dives” and on-demand analysis for our clients, specifically centered around Google Analytics and marketing campaign analysis.
- Present and effectively communicate data and insights to high-level clients. Strong communicator and adept at providing supporting evidence for recommendations and suggestions offered.
- Identify data patterns (positive or negative) as they impact advertising campaigns underway, along with site usability or performance.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical personnel, internally (colleagues) and externally (clients) for questions, support, and training.
- Help drive the company’s revenue in this area, while aiding in support and services for existing clients relying on this product.
What you will need:
- 2+ years overseeing the implementation and configuration of Google Analytics and/or other web data platforms.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics 4.
- An understanding of data gathering, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice. …to include Page Tag Concepts.
- Documentation for governance and methodical QA process is required.
- Experience with Google Data Studio and Optimize is very helpful.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with non-technical and technical people.
- Strong interest in web analytics and statistical methodologies.
- Core critical thinking skills reqd.
- B.A. / B.S. Preferred.
- Solid understanding of user experience practices and principles.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt well in a fast-paced environment.
Google Analytics Specialist Job Company details
Joined since: 04/03/2022
Located in: Zebulon, UNITED STATES
from this user
Job type: Full time
Available posts: 1
Location: Boca Raton, FL,
Required experience: 2-5 years
Required studies: Bachelors Degree
Required languages: English
Start Date: 08/03/2022
Ending in : 35 day(s), 12:27:04
Benefits will be disclosed doing the interview process
What benefits will job seekers have while searching for jobs on Brewington Exec Group?
- They will have the ability to search and apply directly to clients’ W2 contracts and permanent positions.
- Receive emails from the client should the employer seek to move forward on their candidacy.
- Keep track of their submission through our ATS. (Applicant Tracking System)