Guinness Job Vacancies for Trade Activation Manager – Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Guinness Job Vacancies for Trade
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Guinness Job Vacancies for Trade Activation Manager
Ref No: JR1059902
Job Location: Aba, Abia
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
- To support GNPLC’s business objectives through the effective management of designated sales territory and ensure delivery of full territory depletions and total outlet activation standards & program executions within the retail sales territory.
- Ensure full delivery of the territory business objectives – including depletion volumes through sell-out from distributor to retail channel, market share, minimum execution standard, innovation listing and brand building activities etc.
- Lead effective morning meetings that increase performance on all called out KPI’s
- Ensures achievement of the outlet execution standards and effective management of promotional activity in assigned outlets within territory to drive incremental depletion
- Drive Spirit /Beer KPIs in the on-trade market. TAM to periodical (Quarterly) review outlet universe to ensure; optimum base number of viable and non-viable customers, call frequency per category, outlet sales performance and OAS review
- Drive Total Retail Coverage of weighted accounts within assigned universe
- Execute Joined Up Business Plan (JUBP) and contractual to unlock full potentials in every touch point within retail zone
- Deliver consistently weekly business Reports (WBR) to Area Sales Manager on territory activities and competitor intelligence.
- Implement promotions, develop and execute merchandising programmes at POS with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the strategic brands.
Qualification & Experience
- Graduate (HND or B.Sc from a reputable and recognised higher institution with 2nd Class Lower at the minimum) with 2 years commercial expertise gained across Sales / Consumer Marketing or Sales Management
- Good communication skills –written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- High degree of integrity
- Good interpersonal skills
- Geographically mobile
- Experienced driver with valid license.