Head of Finance Job at Termii – Termii is a communications platform that allows African businesses to send messages to anyone across SMS, email, voice, and instant messaging channels. With Termii businesses can verify customer identity & transactions, send product notifications to customers and generate personality and engagement insights from customer transactions.
Head of Finance Job at Termii
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
Employment Type: Full – Time
- We are hiring a Head of Finance who will support the leadership team through analysis, reporting and planning.
- The Head of Finance will play a key role in supporting strategic planning, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop and Lead finance team.
- Lead and manage Merger and Acquisition (M&A) team in due diligence processes and assessing & tracking synergies among potential or newly acquired companies.
- Focus on M&A strategies, planning, and ad hoc analysis.
- Conduct market analysis, acquisition and capital investment modeling in support of M&A activity.
- Provide analytical leadership and analysis best practices with accuracy, speed, and sophistication.
- Develop reporting and analysis tools as needed throughout the organization.
- Support and develop complex analysis such as price/volume/mix analysis.
- Perform revenue forecasting, including macro driven, statistical forecasting and sales team input.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required by management.
- Partner with product development teams in support of strategic projects such as new product feasibility analysis, make vs. buy and capital expenditures.
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions.
- Coordinate, maintain and prepare the financial reporting packages and conduct presentations to Termii Leadership and Board of Directors.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- 5 – 6 years of experience working in similar role.
- Proficient in computer software systems including Excel
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Must be based in Lagos or ready to relocate.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Apply