HR Business Partner Job at Lontor Hi-Tech – At Lontor, our vision is to ensure a better quality of life for you and your family. We provide solutions to developing countries through affordable and quality rechargeable products. All our products are a combination of function, quality, design, and value – with YOU at the core.
HR Business Partner Job at Lontor
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource HR Business Partner Job
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participate in weekly sales meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Track and document sales target achievements and KPI.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g. coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and target achievement planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
- Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other HR related duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply sales knowledge.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organisation’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organisational diagnosis, employee performance management.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.