HSE Officer Job at Raedial – Raedial Farms Limited is a wholly Nigerian-owned and registered company focused on the sustainable management of farms, palm plantations and livestock with over a decade of experience and a dedicated and efficient workforce of more than 500 people. Our business activities include livestock rearing, crop cultivation, and processing with a focus on the seedling, planting, and processing of Fresh Fruit Bunches of palm, to produce sustainable Crude Palm Oil.
HSE Officer Job at Raedial Farms
With over 65,000 palm trees currently being cultivated on 1500 hectares of land and plans to finalise the acquisition of two more existing Palm Plantations- 10,000 and 5,000 Acres respectively, RAedial Farms Limited is poised to become Nigeria’s top major player in the Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Making regular site inspections
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Organising/attending health and safety meetings
- Safely handling hazardous substances
- Compiling statistics
- Making recommendations following accidents/incidents
- Keeping up to date with developments within the profession
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers.
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Drawing-up safe operational procedures
Job Requirements For HSE Officer Job at Raedial Farms
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for HSE Officer Job at Raedial Farms should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.