Interior Designer Job at Leapsail – Leapsail is a travel and tourism agency; we are happiest when we work with our passion driven clients and are glad each time their unbound thirst for the unusual has them bounding up our stairs wanting to meet.
Interior Designer Job at Leapsail
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Interior Designer Job
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to create designs based on conversations with a client.
- The candidate should be confident communicating regularly with the client in order to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback.
- The candidate should maintain familiarity with the interior design landscape and trends in order to provide the best ideas for clients
- Create attractive designs and layouts for various projects
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Meet with client in order to understand the client’s objectives and desires
- Communicate effectively with client, vendors and team in order to address client’s needs
- Prepare presentations (3D, 2D, mock-ups and renderings) for clients
- Create quotes for clients and ensure full workflow is followed
- Maintain industry knowledge in order to stay relevant
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
- You should be able to come up with floor plan and also come up with moodboard and 3d looks of the office
- Monitor the work all through work stage.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years of experience in related field Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office suite
- Strong creative and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute.
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to work within deadline.