Intern Job at Audience Lab – Audience Lab is a growth marketing agency operating out of Lagos and Ibadan, Nigeria. We’re marketing radicals, because we toe unconventional paths, and put no leash on ideation, even welcoming the remotest ideas that can help our clients’ businesses grow exponentially. We are breaking marketing barriers, and implementing results-driven campaigns for ambitious brands.
Intern Job at Audience Lab
Audience Lab grew from the idea that marketing shouldn’t be a chore, but a key driver of a company’s growth. It just have to be effective, and what needs to make that happen, is exactly what our team does.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Intern, who is open to learning, and is actively interested in pursuing a career in growth marketing.
- The role is meant for anyone who’s young and starting a career in marketing, with a lot of growth opportunities available to explore.
- Providing support in writing, reviewing, and editing content for various purposes.
- Conducting research to under current trends, developments, and perceptions about given subjects, including contextualizing the findings.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to define implementation scope, identify blockers, and set up execution sequence as may be required.
- Support the team on implementing projects as may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field is welcome, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with web research and report development.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent organisational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work in a remote capacity efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Salary: N20,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2022.