Internal Audit Manager Job – Evolution is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money, from their mobile devices, on one of our 50+ games.
Internal Audit Manager Job
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evo is momentously thriving beyond our 10 studios, 10,000 employees, and 20 countries. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Detroit, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver, Canada.
At Evo, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand
The Internal Audit Manager develops, installs and administers the organisation’s U.S. Live Studio overall audit program. Responsible for reviewing and assessing internal controls, practices and procedures according to the yearly audit plans approved by Studio Compliance-North America
· Manage, direct and perform the independent audits within the U.S. Live Studio for operational functions to determine the effectiveness of the internal control system.
· Manage, direct and perform the special reviews of operations as requested.
· Manage, direct and perform the review of operations and programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives, plans and goals.
· Manage, direct and perform independent compliance audits to determine if the company is in adherence to gaming regulations and the approved system of internal controls.
· Manage and maintain audit department contact with team members to clarify, explain or provide data/information.
· Manage and review the overall effectiveness of audit programs, audit work papers, procedures/policy manual updates and audit reports to management.
· Present to management the results, recommendations, and conclusions of audit review.
· Prepare recommendations for all levels of management, considering materiality, pertinence and documentary evidence.
· All other duties as assigned.
Internal Audit Manager Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Five or more years casino industry experience.
· Ability to work remotely.
· Experience managing/supervising others.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Effective time management skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to travel when required to studio locations in the U.S.
· Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week.
· Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing.
Physical and Mental Demands:
· Regularly required to see, talk and hear; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
· Able to work with others while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing team, we also offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Opportunity to work on as part of a Global leader in online gaming
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Nationwide Employee Discount Program
More information on www.evolution.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Is Internal Audit Manager Job Good?
Audit managers have been named as having the best job in Britain this year, according to new data. The role came out top after Glassdoor analysed a number of roles to see which is rated best in its annual jobs report.