Inventory Officer Job at Hazon – Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Inventory Officer Job at Hazon
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer Job
- The inventory officer is responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- He/she is also involved in preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- He/she is responsible for preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions.
- He/she finds out sources of supply and is responsible for obtaining quotes from the suppliers as well.
- He/she makes sure to get rid of the surplus or obsolete stock.
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff member.
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily.
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
- B.Sc in any related field of study
- Demonstrated collaborative work style, strong leadership skills and should have the ability to take proper decision and action whenever any difficult situation arises.
- He/she should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and organisational skills with experience in project management would definitely prove to be an advantage.
- He/she should have a desire to learn every detail related to inventory business and should have the passion to reach out for promotional opportunities.
- He/she should be able to enjoy clerical and administrative work with good planning and numeric skills.
- He/she should have a methodical approach to complete the assigned work and should pay strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2022.