IT Coordinator Job at IPAS Nigeria – IPAS is a nonprofit organisation dedicated to ending preventable deaths and disabilities from unsafe abortions. Through local, national and global partnerships, IPAS works to ensure women can obtain safe, respectful and comprehensive abortion care; including counseling and contraception to prevent unintended pregnancies.
IT Coordinator Job at IPAS
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Coordinator Job
Contract Duration: 6 Months with the possibility of extension
- The IT Coordinator will be responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of all IT technologies in the country office.
- The IT Assistant will focus on the efficient setup, maintenance, and administration of all hardware, software, and local networks.
- The IT Coordinator will, furthermore, ensure accessible and high-quality IT support and training to team members, and will continually assess and identify the most appropriate IT solutions to meet the organisation’s changing needs.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to staff on hardware and software related issues
- Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network cards, etc.)
- Research and respond to IT-related questions; troubleshoot problems; maintains workstation and LAN performance
- Support transitions to new systems, platforms, and applications
- Install requested application/s on the user machine
- Maintain computer and video equipment in the conference rooms, copiers, and phones; provides technical support to users when problems arise
- Communicate with IT vendors to troubleshoot and resolve any technical problems
- Conduct regular IT equipment audits for preventive maintenance and repairs where necessary
- Provide training for systems, platforms, and applications
- Maintain software licenses and upgrade schedules
- Monitor system and network performance and diagnoses hardware/software faults
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in IT field and 2 years experience working in an office environment
- Must have experience providing IT Hardware and Software Deployment, Troubleshooting, and problem Resolution support to end-users
- Ability to work in a changing and dynamic work environment
- Must have IT experience, including a good understanding of networking and/or network monitoring.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
N150,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
IT Coordinator Job at IPAS Nigeria
- Applications are welcome from qualified candidates based in Abuja.
- The candidate will be chosen through a competitive application process
Application Deadline 11th March, 2022.