IT Instructor Job at Hantek – Hantek is an IT training institute and a firm for IT solutions keen on advocating the importance of IT development to the Nigerian economy, its youths and businesses. For IT to thrive, there needs to be a sizable number of highly skilled people who can understand and use technology.
IT Instructor Job at Hantek
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Instructor Job (Front-end Development)
- Computer Instructors are responsible for developing and implementing technology-related educational sessions for their organization, clients, or end-users.
Essential Job Functions
- Administer all facilities and opportunities for students and provide appropriate coaching and guidance for students’ benefits.
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students’ acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students’ confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Assist students with proper data and provide timely feedback depending for all progression in relation to homework and projects.
- Tracking and communicating students’ advancement throughout the course.
- Maintain and prepare update of all records to ensure excellent academic performance.
- Maintain and ensure consistent performance of all students and provide support though gradation and assessment process.
- Coordinate with students and assist to select appropriate career.
- Design and update all instructional materials for IT programs on regular basis
- HND or higher in Computer Science or related courses.
- 3 years.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Prior experience as a Computer Instructor.
- Strong written, communicating and administrative skills.
- Nurturing, adaptable approach to instructing.
- Passionate about fostering computer literacy and academic excellence.
- Excellent presentation abilities.
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of email.