IT Specialist Job – Technical Operations – Evolution is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money, from their mobile devices, on one of our 50+ games.
IT Specialist Job – Technical Operations
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evo is momentously thriving beyond our 10 studios, 10,000 employees, and 20 countries. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Detroit, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver, Canada.
At Evo, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand
· Technical equipment support across a range of technologies.
· Intermediate Windows skillset required · Minor Linux skillset required.
· Experience working with digital cameras (focus, zoom, exposure).
· Experience working with overhead studio lighting, light rigs / baffles.
· Network, computer and other peripheral device troubleshooting skillset required.
· BONUS: Experience with video encoding hardware.
· BONUS: Experience working with video streams.
· Video encoding related projects and equipment.
· Close attention to detail in adhering to standards set out by the Technical Operations team.
· Observation of safety principles when working around power tools and electricity.
· Participation in an on-call system to respond to (infrequent) emergency support requests.
· Carrying of a company-provided phone as a direct and reliable means of contact.
· Ability to contribute extra hours outside of regular weekly working hours in order to deliver on tight deadlines.
· Secondary (higher, technical) education.
· Intermediate skills for operation of standard tools (electric drill, saw, hammer, electric saw, electric screwdriver and stapler).
· Experience working in a similar working field, carpentry or construction.
· Experience with wiring and cabling of electrical / electronic components is a significant asset.
· The ability to work in a team.
· High sense of responsibility.
· Ability to travel outside the country (infrequently) is a requirement.
Must be able to obtain a NJ Casino Employee Regustration license through the NJ DGE.
Our Benefits at Work
· Collaborate with approachable, diverse and global co-workers
· Competitive employee benefits
· Paid vacation time
· Growth and advancement opportunities
· Company-assistance to obtain state gaming license
· Enhanced Covid-19 safety protocols implemented to ensure a safe work environment.