Loan Officer Job at Seepspring – Seepspring Empowerment Foundation does this through the provision of micro credits to low-income earners with little security demand which impedes low-income earners from accessing credit facility from commercial banks.
Loan Officer Job at Seepspring
We provide loans to everyday Nigerians.
Since our launch we have provided loans to over 10000+ individuals and businesses across Nigeria. Driven by our vision, with a non-discriminatory process of giving loans we have been able to provide financial independence to thousands of Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer Job
Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- OND qualification
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer for a minimum of 4 months
- Computer Savvy
- Understanding of lending products and practices
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Target driven and result oriented.
- Attentive to details.
- Demonstrate good self-esteem and confidence.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.