Locum Pharmacist Job at Wellness – Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis.
Locum Pharmacist Job at Wellness
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist Job
- Prepares medications and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities by reviewing and interpreting physician orders.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organising and directing technicians’ work flow;
- Verifying their preparation and labelling of pharmaceuticals, order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances;
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel;
- Studying existing and new legislation, advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology and other related courses
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a locum pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems Good organising skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach Integrity and compassion.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.