Logistics Assistant Job at Orient – Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
Logistics Assistant Job at Orient Global
Starting as a trading company for raw materials and chemical products for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries, we have come to realise that the world’s population is rapidly increasing and there is a huge demand placed on limited resources. Presently, we are moving to be a one-stop Chemical and Agro Allied products processing giant in Africa by setting up plants to locally process some of the materials and chemicals we trade.
As the world becomes more populated and urbanised, consumption keeps increasing and sustainability is becoming a major challenge. We are committed to contributing to the production of safer, cleaner, and more sustainable consumer goods, pharmaceutical and personal care products. Our commitment has challenged us to create many remarkable achievements in the last 16 years of business. We may not manufacture the consumer end product, but Orient Global will always provide the input that delivers the product.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant Job
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Manage the repair of equipment
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered.
- Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments.
- Heeding notes about appropriate procedures for handling stock, particularly when fragile.
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply
- B.Sc / HND in any Social Science discipline.
- Knowledge of documentation process.
- Ability to handle and maneuver fragile stock with ease.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in Logistics Assistant
- Sound knowledge of shipping processes and metrics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th February, 2022.