Logistics Officer Job At DPH – Deutsche Partners Holding (DPH) is an independently-owned financial services firm specialising in Investment Banking, Asset Management, Securities and Trustees. The daily tasks and responsibilities that commonly make up the logistics officer job description depend on the business or organisation they work for.
Logistics Officer Job At DPH
However the primary functions of a Logistics Officer Job are listed below:
- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment
- Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply
- Manage the repair of equipment
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
Expected Start Date: 21/02/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₦80,000.00 – ₦100,000.00 per month