Medication Technician DAY and SWING shift – Are you ready to have a job that you enjoy and work with individuals who have fun and support each other? Previous experience as a Medication Technician preferred. Medication Technician Full Time Day and Swing Shift
Medication Technician DAY and SWING shift
$1500.00 Sign On Bonus available and SWING shift differential offered!
Come grow your skills with our team of compassionate individuals who love what they do and who they serve. Juniper Canyon Living is a 108-unit residential care facility designed for underserved adult populations found all over the state of Oregon with an emphasis on residents living East of the Cascade Mountain range. DAY and SWING Medication shift available. $19/21 per hour DOE. $1500.00 Sign On Bonus available!
As a Medication Technician Caregiver at our Juniper Canyon Living community, you will perform some of the below tasks:
- Distribute Medication
- Verify orders
- Providing residents, families and team members with exceptional customer service.
- Assisting residents with personal needs as stated in the negotiated service plan, examples include: Dressing, grooming, bathing, incontinence care, bed changing/making, laundry, transferring, activities reminders and meal escorts.
- Assisting residents in maintaining a safe living environment.
- Responding to emergency situations should they arise.
- Practicing and supporting resident-centered care.’
- Waiting period may apply.
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Temperature screenings.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.