Office Coordinator Job – World No.1 online casino is casting talent! At Evolution, our talent is live, and the players are virtual. Join the evolution: https://www.evolution.com/careers/canada/
Evo is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money from their mobile devices on one of our 50+ games.
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evo is momentously thriving beyond our 10+ studios, 10,000 employees, and 20 countries. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Detroit, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver.
At Evo, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion. Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand.
We are looking for experienced Office Coordinator for our location in New Westminster BC.
We are looking for experienced Office Coordinator for our location in New Westminster BC. The successful candidate will be responsible for organization and undertaking of following duties.
- Provide office support services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within Evolution Canada Gaming Ltd.;
- Greet, assist, and/or direct the public to the appropriate host employee;
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing correspondence in line with the policy, sign for deliveries and direct them to the appropriate staff member, receive/register and send mails and cargos from/to company parties or partners;
- Manage Biometric system, taxi service for Vancouver office employees, visitors’ sign-up system and register visitors in line with the policy;
- Manage and supervise plants & gardening service;
- Ensure that the Reception area are kept tidy and clean always;
- Cooperate with Security;
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange necessary technical repairs via ticketing system, manage performance;
- Manage canteen to be always in order;
- Maintain general office tidiness and supervision of cleaners;
- Executing software’s needed for this position (e.g. Jira, Slack, EvoDesk, etc.)
- Take a part in training processes of the new employees in department,
- Co-ordinate and maintain administrative records such as staff parking, parking for guests and subcontractors etc.;
- Managing wiki page & EvoSpace for related responsibilities;
- Manage ‘Employee wall’ updates and supervise technical condition;
- Pre-approve all office related orders with Office Assistant or Acting Office Operations manager according to budget allowance;
- Check and ensure that coffee, vending machines and other office equipment are in working condition, arrange technical maintenance if required;
- Monitor office supplies inventory and take care of groceries and water supplies in the office- place order, control deliveries, and go for shopping if needed, prepare expense reports;
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines;
- Assist with business trip arrangements;
- Take care of maintaining office in terms of construction works/repainting works, furniture inventory/selling/utilization/ordering and maintenance of existing;
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference telephone calls, ensure availability of office supplies in meeting rooms;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications;
- Execution of job duties requires secondary (higher, special etc.) education.
- Intermediate experience with office software applications, including MS Office, Windows.
- Will require skills and ability to produce reports.
- Ability to think creatively when determining solutions
- Effective English communication both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High sense of responsibility; The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks; The ability to work in a team environment.
- Multitasking, flexible and adaptable approach to work, the ability to work with fast-paced, ever changing environment
Please note that this is a fulltime 1 year term-certain position with the possibility of extension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing Evolution team. We also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Please be assured that the Evolution is compliant with infection control standards as outlined by Public Health authorities, and will continue to comply with these standards. Enhanced safety protocols have been implemented to ensure a safe work environment.