Outlet Checker Job – Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Outlet Checker Job
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Outlet Checker
Job ID: HOT0876W
- An Outlet Cashier with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will oversee operations and perform daily cashier duties in Food and Beverage outlets.
What will I be doing?
- As an Outlet Cashier, you will work in Food & Beverage outlets, oversees operations & reports by collecting necessary information from F&B outlets and recommending improvements as required.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform daily cashier duties
- Close all checks to various settlement keys on Micros.
- Monitor and investigate all open checks in Micros.
- Execute tasks/requests as instructed by the Director of Finance.
- Perform other functions assigned by the department head.
What are we looking for?
- An Outlet Cashier serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Accounting.
- Previous experience in Accounts/Finance functions.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Good Knowledge of financial operating systems and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Suite.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
- One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences.
- The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality.
- With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow’s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
- If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
- Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online