Precast Welder Job – Bristol Group is an industry-leading design-build commercial construction firm headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, with its own state-of-the-art precast concrete production facility. With a vast portfolio of industrial, commercial, urban vertical, corrections and parking facilities, our skilled team is ready for your next project. And our Bristol Promise is that we will reduce your risk, keep your project on budget and finish on schedule – all enabling faster use of your new facility.
Precast Welder Job
Precast Welder Responsibilities
- Read and interpret project plans, blueprints and other written instructions
- Perform ARC, MIG, TIG and other types of weld based on project needs
- Field install welds for concrete panel and precast
- Select proper fillers for jobs based on previous experience or project instructions
- Coordinate with field labor crew for efficient installations
- Conserve resources whenever possible to ensure budgetary integrity and client satisfaction
- De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture
Precast Welder Requirements
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 2+ years’ experience operating as a commercial welder
- Current and valid certification is necessary
- Experience working on construction sites and with power tools
- Knowledge of construction site best practices and safety procedures
- Ability to travel to jobs located up to 300 miles away
Click here for a detailed video on what we do, .
This is a full time position with a competitive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision and company paid benefits including: life insurance and short and long term disability. In addition, we offer a 401k with company match, PTO and paid holidays.
Bristol Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.